Doting Grandparents

I refuse to say goodbye to my parents or Wes' parents. I will merely say "see ya in a couple weeks". We could possibly see them in a couple weeks (depending on your definition of "a couple"). Knowing our parents, they will be in Seattle before we can get unpacked and settled. Anyways we have had the opportunity to spend the last couple of weekends before we move with them. I dont think a child could be more loved or adored than Leighton. They have threaten to hide Leighton from us when we leave. Like I wouldnt notice...please!  

The view I saw in my rear view mirror. Yes I was up front alone while the three of them were being chauffeured 
Spending a day at a Aldridge Gardens in Birmingham (last visit for the Dudas)
Trying to give her some icing for her 4th month birthday against Mommy's wishes. 
 In Louisville 
 In Union City 
Last visit to Birmingham (for the Moores) 
The weather was perfect  this past weekend. We could not afford to stay inside our bat cave (aka our home) when it was 70 and sunny outside. So we also took Mimi and Big Daddy to Aldridge Gardens as well.
Leighton frowned when her feet touched the cool, damp grass.


Comments

Popular Posts