Road Trip Pit Stop: Hoptown

After Clarksville we went the short distance of 30 miles to Hopkinsville, KY to stay a few nights at with my parents.  The kids kept cool by going swimming at the YCMA and Hoptown's waterpark!
 I reverted back to childhood and found a way to nap and relax at my parents house. The kids loved playing in the yard or around the house. Catching lightening bugs and watching a thunderstorm continue to be novelty favorites. Dad had Michael and I's old bikes tuned up and the girls road those!
this was Leighton's face when she got hungry and it turned into  hanger 
my view while doing my bible study (plug for Gloria Furman's Alive in Him via Ephesians) 
And I relived my childhood playing barbies with the girls  
 Wes and I slipped out for an afternoon to explore some updates downtown Hoptown has made and new boutiques! (and Ferrell's for lunch of course)
 Bathtime fun and a sweet surprise visit with my middle and high school friend, Margaret and her sweet baby boy!

Comments

Popular Posts