Road Trip Day 2: Boise ID to Salt Lake City UT


We left our hotel in Boise and headed to Twin Falls, ID to see Shoshone Falls.... so pretty! 

 As we are leaving Idaho we passed a giant potato! typical! 
 Not much to look at in Nevada but these guys! 
Naps, books and music to pass the time. I told Sadie she was a being a good traveler and she said "you thought I was going to be cranky but I have ridden in the car a lot and I usually don't talk to anyone." Alrightly then Sadie..
 We purposely went a longer route to get into Salt Lake City so we would pass the Salt Flats east of the city.
Leighton tried it...yup it is salt for miles and miles! 
 More driving, napping, iPod book on tapes, stopping to pee, and a cranky little guy who ended up having a fever tonight. 
Levi watched and the girls swam in the hotel and we ordered room service for dinner! no one wanted to get back in car but then Levi and I went to urgent care so I could have him strep tested... he had a fever and said "need bandaid for neck" so I wanted to make sure he didn't need antibiotics before we left town again...he was negative! 





Comments

Popular Posts