First Free Thursday : Take Flight


Since Boeing is located in Seattle we are fortunate to house the Museum of Flight. First Thursdays in Seattle mean that museums are free! If you live in the area go check on the Museum of Flight on a first thurs from 5-9pm. It was my first time going and I realized I need go back without kids so I can actually read about all the exhibits and planes! It was very cool. I think the kids were amazed but Wes too was like a little excited kid soaking up plane after plane. I am partial to the space/astronaut information and Wes likes the WWII displays. The only plane I wanted to go on was a retired Air Force One that the presidents in the 80s used.... next time. Pictures of our time there....

actually mean on the moon! 
helicopter from my motherland .... Fort Campbell

 They have kids areas too....
 So many originals and replicas ....
This is boeing's new 787 Dreamliner.... I think I could fly overseas if I was on this spacious and nice of a plane! 
 We will be back on the next first thurs of Aug! 

Comments

Popular Posts