Picnicking at the Locks

I took my camera to the Ballard Locks with us today in hopes to grab some pictures of Levi on his 4 month birthday. I tried to get some of the girls but they wouldn't sit still long enough. There was too much green grass to run around, which they aren't used to, so that kept them entertained. Then a elderly orchestra set up outside and put on a free concert. We also slipped in the Lock Visitor Center and watched the 15 min film on how the Locks were made. I can't believe they are 100 years old and still functioning. Nice little afternoon...
 

Leighton is always just right there kissing on  Levi  
 
And while we were there we were surprised with a FaceTime call from our friends in Brazil. Nordely had written something in her bible the night before she wanted Jorio to translate and tell me since I don't know Portuguese. She said "it has touched my heart that you believe in my praying and I feel responsible for you" Yes I believe God hears her prayers because He says He hears the prayers of the righteous. (Not "good people" but the righteous a.k.a. the ones how have been made right in God's eyes by believing in Jesus' death and resurrection on the cross- Proverbs 15:29) And I am so happy you feel responsible for me selfishly, Nordely, because then I know you care about me and won't stop praying! 



Comments

Popular Posts