First Slumber Party

Caroline, Leighton, Piper, Delaney, Sellers and Sadie 
Last Sunday after church we were planning on having 1 girl spend the night with Leighton. Her first slumber party with a friend, Caroline. Then at church I saw her playing with her other friends and I thought why not invite 3 more little girls? We might have been crazy but with these sweet girls I thought we would be safe. And it was fine and I hope the girls had fun. 

We started kind of late because it was 730pm when we left church. Then we stopped for pizza at Kylies on the walk from church to our house. After we got home at 830pm they changed into PJs and set up their beds. Then they got to watch about an hour of Tinker Bell movie. At 930pm we brushed teeth and used the bathroom. All the girls picked one book to sleep with. Then I read them a Fancy Nancy story together. From lights out around 10pm to 10:30pm I heard chatter as I had left the hall light on so they could look at their books. So I decided to tell them to put books up and I would turn off the hall light… that sparked 5 little girls needing water and bathroom breaks… Around 1130pm I was for sure all them had finally falling asleep. 
\
Little Sadie wanted to be apart of the action but due to space in the girls room I had sleep in-between Wes and I. The next morning they ate pancakes and played until their moms came! They are all very sweet little girls and I love them! 

Comments

Popular Posts