Go Green or Go Home


               Happy Weekend! Maybe I should have titled this "Go Green or Go Back to Alabama".  I realized after my recent trip to Seattle I was going to have to educate myself on how to recycle. There was several times when I made Wes throw away my trash for me when we were in public because I wasnt sure which color bin to place it in...blue, black? I am going to have to learn whether something is able to be placed in the recyclable can versus the compost can.  I think it is a good thing to recycle, I just need practice so its not obvious to people I am not from Seattle. 
              I also recently started collecting reusable grocery bags from Publix. I really like them! They hold more groceries and are easier to carry. I wish I would have done it sooner but I figured now is a good time as plastic bags are probably frowned upon in Seattle. 

Comments

Popular Posts