Spring is still cold here

Despite the cold in Cleveland in Spring, our family will opt for a reason to get ice cream anytime or get outside if above 50 degrees! Whether it is celebrating last gymnastic or basketball practice, St Patty's Day, good report cards or for no real reason at all! 
Levi's last practice it was parents vs kids. And last game pictures! 
Sadie needed headshots for her upcoming Wizard of Oz performance. Sadie feels deeply and expresses it opening so we usually know the mood she is in. I got her a mood necklace in Houston as a joke (and she loved it). She can feel like she has to be perfect and then get down on herself when not. While also struggling like we all do with pride and the need to be right. She is the one who also so sweetly missed Wes the most verbally while we were in Houston and he was chaperoning the WCA senior trip to Charleston the next week. We love our funny, spunky Boo! 
Neighbors had us over for lunch and front yard softball one day. All these families live in Rocky River with us and go to kids school so it was nice to connect. 
Pictures from around the house... movie night
Look how I found Levi cuddling Sawyer and Sadie and Levi sleeping! 
Another sweet family we picnicked with from our church and kids school, the Mancenetti's. Choosing to get out on pretty, warmer days when we can! 
The kids have had a lot of birthday parties to attend and school projects it seems lately! 

Levi will still occasionally nap on non-school days. His post- nap snuggles are the best. 
Outside hangs with the neighbor kids... they love eating outside when they can and I like it too for less clean up inside. 
Sadie's class did their chapel performance on the cycle of judges in OT. Sadie was one of the narrators and did a phenomenal job. She speaks loudly, clear and with enthusiasm.  I am proud of the way she gives 110% to her performances and doesn't seem to mind being in front of a crow. They celebrated afterwards parent/child brunch. She also designed the back of the program that was dispersed below. Her teacher, Mrs. Perkins, said she was full of ideas for the play too. I can only imagine. 
I was off work that same day because of my weekend shift so Devon and I biked to lunch! 
We dont do all of our grocery shopping at Lake Road Market but if we need a few things here and there it is our go-to. Levi likes it because he can push the small buggy. 
Some kindergarten art work from Levi....
Leighton has been taking one-on-one tennis lessons so her and I got out on warm day to volley! 
Levi got hurt playing after school in the Ga-Ga ball pit. He had to go to urgent care but we found it was not broken, but sprained. He liked having it bandaged and being catered to which Leighton does frequently. 
Date night for Wes and I included me riding in the back of the car because the front passenger door wont open. 
Sawyer and the kids were spoiled by Grami with spring baskets and goodies. Sawyer got a fitting "Sock Thief" shirt. She still spoils me which I dont deserve but I really appreciated her helping me out and staying with me while Wes was out of town! 
I love all of their sweet and unique expressions that I try to capture here and there! 


Comments

Popular Posts