"Look at those trees!"

I literally love how pretty fall is! I say it every year. I am always sad about the Seattle summer ending and dreading the early sunset and drizzling gray winter days, but I forget about the beautiful hidden gem of a PNW fall. Literally the colorful trees are everywhere and pop against the evergreens!  I think Wes gets tired of the fall foliage pictures I snap and send him throughout the day ... or the way I say "look at that tree" when we are driving. Fall is so good. I think we went to 3 pumpkin patches, an apple orchard and any other fall festivities we could find. People, come visit Seattle in the fall! 
So much fun baking, pumpkin treats and activities. 

Even riding our bikes or walking around the neighborhood was a treat! Pictures below from Fremont...
I love biking to Gas Works with Leighton. 
Pictures below of taking Grami to Craven Farms. The last time we went to this patch was 2 years ago right after we found out we were pregnant with Levi. 
she has been running since 10 months of age 

Comments

Popular Posts