Happy Birthday Wes


Now for your birthday, Wes, I didn't get you a gift (well the girls got you a mug if that counts) but you get the same thing I got.... Levi turning another month older! Wes turned 31 on Oct 30th and Levi became 7 months!

Levi still enjoys being talked to, snuggled and even cuddled to sleep. He sleeps in his Merlin Sleep Sack ... most of the night in between Wes and I and naps on our bed during the day. He still likes his passy to fall asleep with and will do it well in the Ergo too. He enjoys riding in the stroller. And loves food. I mean he wants something to eat anytime he sees us eating. Taking a bottle has become a little challenging because he is getting distracted now. When he is sitting on the floor and is done playing or ready to be picked up he does a little squeal and flaps his hands :) This past month he also learned to get out of tummy time by rolling from belly to back. He can takes baths in big tub and enjoys soaking and splashing. Oh, and first tooth popped through!  And my favorite is when someone else is holding him now he will reach for me if I am close! I know separation anxiety might be frowned upon by some but I welcome it. I like that he knows us. I love the love back!
Should I give a summary of Wes at age 31? Wes enjoys going to shooting range and listening to books on tape. He juggles dad duty most days with lots of drop offs, carpools, and nap coordinating. Other days Wes enjoys serving and if he knows a task that needs to be done, he will gladly do it. He likes to fix things.... people and stuff. He is supportive, calm, eager to help and the.best.dad. Sometimes I see him brushing the girls hair at night (I didn't even ask him) or helping them craft... he doesn't love it but he loves them that he doesn't think twice about it. One of his favorite activities now is doing anything silly to get Levi to laugh or smile.  He is encouraging to me in my ministry. And selflessly makes me a priority. So glad you were born in 1985!





Comments

Popular Posts