Little Moms

One of the pressures of being a mom of daughters is thinking about how they mimic me. Scary. I don't want to see my grumpy face on them thats for sure! So since Im cluster blogging because I cleared my camera I will show you how they are mimicking a lot lately as little moms. They will play house sometimes but recently they have done it more as Levi has gotten older and they watch us interact with him. A lot of the time they want us all to be mom friends and have play dates. My baby is Levi and Leighton and Sadie are my friends who have kids too. This is the scenerio that went down the other day as all 3 of us "moms" walked to Cafe Ladro for our "caffeine lattes" they said (even though they got their regular vanilla steamer) to have a bible study.

After Ladro, we let our babies play outside. I looked over and Leighton was reading to her doll and letting her feel the pages ... mimicking Wes and I to a tee.
I have to say my baby is the cutest out of this group:) 
They worked together to get a pool ready for their babies to cool off in.
After we put our "babies" down for a nap (Sadie and Levi were now the kids), Leighton did some wall art while I actually read my bible. It was such a sweet and rewarding time hanging out with her alone.

I grabbed my camera for min to catch this picture of Levi during tummy time when he woke up and in that second Leighton had started texting my mom emojis. I looked at her in amazement as she is getting so big and our conversations continue to mature. So I snapped her picture too so I could remember the moment. 


Comments

Popular Posts