Bed Rest

Hello all,
I come to you humbly asking for prayer! My little girl has gotten too excited about entering this world. I felt a little off today and so I went to the doctor and learned I was 1 cm dilated, 60% effaced and was having some contractions. They gave me a shot of terbutaline to slow them down and prescription to take as needed but I still don't really know what a contraction feels like. Im suppose to go back to doctor Thurs to be checked again. So now there is no more work and bed rest for me. I am 34 weeks and each week longer she can stay in the better. Ideally at least 38 weeks but Ill take 36 over now for sure! So please pray I will not worry, trust God, healthy baby and specifically for no more contractions, dilation, etc and baby girl will cook for several more weeks. Please pray for patience for Wes as I started nesting this past weekend and Im sure I will be having to ask him to do a lot around the house in addition to taking care of Leighton, as I am not suppose to lift her anymore (even though she is just 22 lbs).
Thank you all,
Casey

Comments

Popular Posts