Pumpkin Patch

October is here and fall is in the air! The leaves are starting to change up here in the northwest and the temperature was in the 60s today. We enjoyed some family time on my day off by heading to the city of Snohomish. We went to Craven Farms to pick pumpkins and then spent a little time in their cute town. Wes forced Leighton and I to eat Mexican for lunch : )
Grandparents requested pumpkin picking pictures of Leighton and your wish is my command. Enjoy Grami and Mimi : )





Dancing in the pumpkin patch! My favorite : ) 




Check out the girlie-size pumpkin


She wanted to pick them up like Mommy and Daddy


Little helper
Other news this week.....Wes is forcing encouraging me to take the bus to work this week for the first time. The buses have recently rerouted themselves and are now providing a direct route from Fremont to the Seattle Children's Hospital. The expected time is 25 minutes. We will just say this is to be continued... 

Comments

Popular Posts