The Roberts' Women Minus Carol

We had the pleasure of having Leighton's grandmother/Wes' mom (Mimi), Leighton's great-grandmother/Wes' grandmother (Mema), and Leighton's great- aunt/Wes' aunt (Connie) come out to visit last week. Wes was surrounded by girls for a couple of days but never acted like it phased him. They did some tourist activities such as Pike's Place and Golden Gardens. We also took them out of the city to see the surrounding area's beauty. We went north to Mt. Vernon, WA to an apple farm and then to a couple towns on our way down Whidbey Island, La Conner and Coupeville.





missing Carol in this picture 
 Taking the ferry back ....
She can drop her bottom lip very fast when she is sad/feelings hurt. I actually caught it on camera here after her feelings were hurt when a bee would not leave her alone. 
I had to work several of the days they were here but glad I got to spend what time I had off with them. I  know these women have always been very important figures in Wes' life and I am happy to say that they are also in mine. Thanks for coming Roberts' women!

Comments

Popular Posts