Ladybugs Do Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween from the Moores. Leighton was little ladybug this year. The businesses in our neighborhood participated in a trick or treat time from 3-6pm for all the kids. We walked around (in rainy mist) to different restaurants, stores, coffee shops, etc to let Leighton say "trick trick" for candy. I was secretly happy when she picked out the Junior Mints at one place :) We also conveniently stopped at Theo's' Chocolate for L to grab a piece. Since she was not going to get to any of her candy, Wes and I had preferences : )  Okay I did let her have one bite of a Mint Patty.
 Leighton waiting her turn....
 Grabbing some candy from Laurel, our favorite Fremont Starbuck's barista ....
And lucky for Leighton one place did have parent- approved- treats. Annie's bunnies! I knew I would be able to count on PCC...
Also HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to WES! It was yesterday. We celebrated over the past weekend by GETTING A BABYSITTER!!!! We went out to eat with one couple from work and then took a swing dance lesson with another. I think Wes had fun as he is always the one who is trying to drag me out onto a dance floor. Last night though Leighton helped me bake Wes a cake to take to bible study. She did a great job so she got to lick the cool whip off the spoon :) 
 




Comments

Popular Posts