Stacking Up Milestones

Happy Birthday to my awesome brother, Michael! Today is his big day! He is 28 and has been in my life for 26.5 years (19 months apart) and it is awesome having a caring, funny, loving brother so close in age. He is a great friend and it has been fun watching him grow in his career and spiritually. He is the best.
Michael and Leighton in hospital (5.24.11)

Other news, Leighton has been changing so much lately! Slow it down.....she is 8 months old today! What she is up to now: 
  • On the move officially: Crawling everywhere!
  • Pulling up: first time was in the crib and since then it is on everything she can, mostly her play table.
  • Big girl baths: in a ducky provided by friends at Children's of Alabama Pharmacy. Miss you guys!
  • Chatting: she talks all the time...especially when Wes and I are trying to have a conversations, she interrupts (how rude : ) ) 
  • Finger Foods: a few got in her mouth 



Comments

  1. I can't believe she is already crawling! I love her leg warmers we just started wearing them and love them. So much easier to a change a diaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she is growing up to fast but every stage is more fun than last so that is exciting. I bet Noah is cute in leggings! Send me a picture sometime. They do make diaper changes easier :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts