The Job

Well as you may know I finished my post-graduate year 1 pharmacy residency at Children's of Alabama in May when Leighton was born.  Post-pregnancy I continued to work at Children's in Birmingham. I worked a couple days a week either staffing inpatient pharmacy, OR pharmacy, Stem Cell, or liver and renal transplant clinics. There has been plenty of work since five other pharmacists also had babies this summer. Needless to say....don't drink the water at Children's unless you want a little one.
Anyways, I began looking for jobs in Seattle in May. Of course since I want to be a pediatric clinical pharmacist, my ideal job would be at Seattle Children's. They had an opening posted in May so I applied! After several months of talking with them over the phone/email and waiting for Leighton to get big enough to travel.... we have nailed down an interview date for Sept 8th! Looking forward to meeting the management team at Seattle Children's, catching up with the Arthur's, meeting people involved in the church plant, and checking out the city! 
Picture of downtown/Waterfront Park from March 2010

Comments

Popular Posts