Dawn to the Rescue

Explosions. The name we give to most of Leighton's dirty diapers. Breast fed babies have a mustard yellow runny poop which in Leighton's case can sometimes end up on her back, thighs, and on her parents. Well after a day of not having a dirty diaper I started to get concerned as I didnt want her to be uncomfortable and I did not want her to get constipated. So as we are leaving Louisville from a wonderful weekend... I tell Leighton I dont care if she gets poop all over herself or the carseat as long as she poops. Well 5 minutes after being in the car her face becomes concentrated and I begin to hear gas noises. I get excited as any parent would! (Amazing how many of Wes' and I conversations now revolve around poop amount, color, texture, etc) I look over and it is coming out of her diaper just as I had asked of her. Here are some pictures of the explosion and culprit. When we got back to Birmingham I did my poop stain removing routine....
lifesaver 
1. Spray and Wash Spot
2. Fill bowl with cold water and detergent. 
3. Spot treat poop stain with Dawn dish washing liquid (key ingredient) 
4. Soak
5. Scrub spot with Dawn 
6. Rinse
7. Hang dry 
explosion 
culprit acting innocent 

Comments

Popular Posts