Favorite Things

These are a few of my current must-have products for Leighton. Well some aren't necessity .... I just like them! 

1. The Swaddle: due to Leighton's crazy arm reflexes and constant kicking she would have never been able to sleep without it.... nor would her parents
swaddled like a little burrito 
2. Medela breast pump: because majority of my days are consumed with milk and all that nursing encompasses (wondering how much she ate, pumping after she eats, ensuring bottles for when I go to work, pumping at work, establishing a freezer supply, cleaning parts and bottles.....) but I wouldn't have it any other way!
3. Online Photobooks: for those who want polished photo albums to document your child's life without the hassle of scrapbooking. I use Snapfish but there are alot of great ones!
4. Pacifier Wipes: I am trying not to be a germaphobe but working at a Children's Hospital does not help the cause. I have gotten a lot of use out of these.
5. Infamous Boppy: I never use it to nurse but rather as a place to sit Leighton ... we talk to her in it, sing, read, play with toys, keep her safe while I run to restroom, let her nap, feed bottles, etc.


8 week old waiting while I got bath ready 

1 week old

10 weeks being read to by Papa
6. Bitty Bows Boutique : Online little girl shop where you can order unique headbands and hairbows for all ages! Its hard to find cute hair accessories in stores. 

7. Playtex Diaper Genie: We never smell dirty diapers. Winner. 
Wes taking out the diaper genie content
8. Munchkin bottle warmer: Makes Wes' life easy. 90 seconds and your bottle is ready to go! 
9. Restoration Hardware Baby & Child: Though I cant afford most things I love their style. Inspired Leighton's Nursery 
10. Timi & Leslie Diaper Bags: They fit your all your baby stuff while also fitting your style! Even comes with small matching purse to fit inside diaper bag or carry separate when you are away from baby.

Comments

Popular Posts