Ligonier Family Camp: Theme Night

 

One night at camp they do a theme dinner night. This year it was "Saturday Morning Cartoons." Our kids didn't really grow up on Saturday Morning Cartoons because everything is streaming but they did watch PBS kids in Seattle. The shows they watched were Daniel Tiger Neighborhood, Magic School Bus, and Wild Kratts. Well when I heard "Saturday Morning Cartoons" I went back to my childhood. My dad used to have blankets on the couch for me (so the leather wouldnt be too cold in the morning .... I know spoiled) and we would turn on Duck Tales before school started. So I showed the kids a few Duck Tale episodes (it started in 1987!) and they were on board picking who they wanted to be! Wes was Huey, Levi was Dewey, and Leighton was Louie. I was Ms. Beakley (the goverance) and Sadie was my granddaughter, Webby.  




Guertins were cereal and milk and they won 1st place! 
We came in 3rd place and Sadie said she was happy that we "placed" at least in the competition 



Local Church people dressed up





Comments

Popular Posts