SeptemberDays with Painting, XC, Soccer, and Math

I made them take this picture because they always ask for an iphone so we can remember the technology they begged for in 2023
September days were filled with sports and snuggles. The girls finished up their cross- country season. Sadie finished up her fall RROS soccer season and the last game she scored! Levi's hair continues to grow. He is growing taller and taller too! I am taking a watercolor painting class at BayArts that the family got me for my birthday. It is only 6 weeks but I have enjoyed it a lot! I even come home and paint and the kids will sweetly join. I find it very relaxing. 


Theo and Levi joining in on the watercolor fun

painted our little home


Levi continues to work hard on his math studies. I am so proud of him. It is a heavy weight to carry as parents... when you want it to come easy for them... but also the Lord has reminded us of His sovereignty and given us a bigger perspective at the same time. I have been rewarding him with Mario characters (and then we draw them) :)  



friends are invaluable

Levi scaring Leighton with his fake rat 


Levi and the siblings of XC runners



Leighton at 1st Youth Retreat! 



Levi and his new buddies, The Munthers

Local Church Youth - so thankful for community for kids too


Sadie and her school friends, The Williams sisters, at a RR football game




Pat is a jewel. She is in our small group and always brings treats for the group (and our kids separately!). It was her birthday so we celebrated! 



for those who think who wonder where I am on weekends I work... the inpatient pediatric satellite pharmacy 

Sadie was ball girl at the RR high school soccer game. They are undefeated so she was stars struck! 


It was a busy but fun fall! Thankful for pretty warm sunny days too! 

Comments

Popular Posts