Noah's Ark and Grandparents' Houses

The girls planned a week at their grandparents' house so we meet my parents in northern Kentucky at Ark Encounter for the hand off. Michael and Katie and boys met us there too. We stayed one night in a hotel in which the girls like making phone calls to each other and sleeping in a big bed alone the most bedsides swimming. 

When I was little I always thought it would be cool to see the ark to actual size according to dimensions in the bible... and that was made possible by the Answer in Genesis (which is actually a cool resource). 





I was most excited about the book I got at the gift shop! I think everyone needs one. Its called 

Adams Chronological Chart or Map of History Foldout and is a historical timeline was originally published in 1871. It is also something I am always wanting... a big picture of chronological order :) It is so awesome. 



So we sent the girls to Hopkinsville to spend a few days with Grami and Papa and then a few days with Mimi and Big. Then the plan was they would bring them to lake house where we would meet them the following week. 

We had two-on-one time with Levi this week. He came back with us and went to Kindergarten boot camp, had a baseball game and a ton of spoiling/ice cream! 



 

Comments

Popular Posts