Celebrating Sadie's Birthday and Re-birth!

Sadie turned 8 last week at the lake, July 17th! She is so fun to celebrate because she loves to celebrate anyone and everything!

Before her birthday on July 8th she wanted a few friends to come over to celebrate complete with her choices in cake and cook out food. She has opinions on food :) 


Then at the Michael's lake house on her actual birthday she wanted a repeat Space theme birthday with the Dudas boys! 









More importantly than her birthday, the most important thing in her life happened on June 25th! 


In her own words ....


For over a year I had been wondering, “how will I know I am ready to be a Christian” as I have been learning about Jesus since I was young at home and at school. My parents told me “ it is God revealing to you your need for a Savior”. On June 25, 2021 we had just bought donuts and were driving home listening to a song. The lyrics of song said “death was arrested and my life began”. It made me think, I know my life as begun on earth but I want my life to begin in Christ. Then later that night my mom was reading me a book about prayer. The book said  “remember even though you cant see God, He hears your prayers.” This realization with the morning song, made me think that He does hear even though I cant see Him. I wanted to repent. I told God I wasn't perfect and I was a sinner. I asked for forgiveness and God heard and forgave me. Now I want to share the gospel of what God did for us with others so everyone can have a relationship with Him too. One where they can walk and talk with Jesus as I am. 

Comments

Popular Posts