They've been pierced!

Sadie has been asking for a while now to get her ears pierce. I didn't have a good reason to say no (except in my mind it makes me feel like they are getting so much older). So yes it was for Sadie's birthday. On her actual birthday, we took Sadie and Leighton to Claire's for the ear piercing extravaganza. Levi held their hands for support. Sadie went first and took it so well. She smiled in excitement. Leighton who got to watch, was then a little more nervous. She did well too but had a little post-pierce emotional cry. 

 Sadie also requested Bonefish for dinner on her birthday. She said it is beaqcuse she likes their shrimp and I think it is also because she knows they give a dessert to the birthday girl/boy.  But she choose to save the Bonefish chocolates and get Menchies for dessert.
Happy piercing and birthday to my little spicy, stubborn, full of life, fun girl! You are a gift! 

Comments

Popular Posts