May Days


The April showers brought May flowers and better weather. That means the May days can be filled with picnics at Golden Gardens, Ladro dates, Sunday Market walks, 
I was even able to take each girl to work with me on two different days for a couple hours and they really enjoyed the experience I think. I enjoyed them being there so I didn't have to miss them while I was at work! 
More bike riding ...
Courtyard playing... 
We babysat the Hudson's kids for a couple of nights and we will miss them just like their parents! 
Mother's Day Tea at Sadie's school
Ice cream all the days
Sadie has been doing a  dance class. Unfortunately the recital is not until the end of the June and we won't be here for it...
Levi got to be turned around in his carseat! 
Seattle Classical Christian School Spring Concert
Ophelia's used book store shopping for travel reading material.
Plenty of packing 
And this was hanging in Sadie's Pre-K hallway at Little Feats ... 2031! crazy! 

Comments

Popular Posts