The Apple(s) of My Eye

Apple picking is a fall favorite around our house, or maybe it is just me and I strongly encourage the others to get excited about it. Either way we headed north to Bellingham WA to apple pick today at Bellewood Acres. The last time we went to this farm was 4 years ago! It is farther than some but worth the drive. Below you will find numerous pictures. I enjoy taking pictures of the kids and seeing the different personalities that shine through! I think the saying is "apple of my eye" well I have three apples of my eye below!

 Tractor pulling wagon riding to the orchard. 

 Growing little kids from the last time we went HERE in 2013
Looking at the cows. I asked them if they wanted to live on a farm instead of in the city.... they were hesitant
 Levi got distracted with a stick. I don't remember the girls doing that....


Oh Sadie! 
Leighton matched her American Girl doll, Kit, for the day. 

Sadie snagged a picture of Wes and I on my phone and Leighton took a few polaroids on her camera below. We also paid by the bag so you know Wes filled it over the top! 


Comments

Popular Posts