Hometowns Hold Memories


After we left TN, we spent a couple of nights a my parents house. It is the house I grew up in and called my permanent resident for the last 24 years. It is under contract so this was very likely my last stay. Though it is just a house made of wood, there were so many memories made there that can make you sentimental. I love watching my kids enjoy the space that I once did. Outside is just as nice as the inside. We turned on the court light one more time, put my hands in my handprints, and swung in the swings. 


 There are even memories just driving down Palmyra Rd as we pass the Amish houses and attend my old high school's basketball game where I had danced and Michael had played ball.
 Between my old toys I enjoyed playing with and the girls wanting to try on my wedding dress and veil I am surprised I didn't cry.
We only had one small set back, a quick x-ray at urgent care to make sure Sadie's nose wasn't broken after she fell at the playground. Other than that it was a nice time of church, Mexican food, basketball, playing, and seeing where my parents are moving to. 
P.S. if you give Levi a brush he will automatically comb his hair! He loves a brush! 

Comments

Popular Posts