It's the Holiday Season...



 Leighton's Pre-K class put on their Christmas pageant today at school. It was so fun to watch all the parents beam with pride as they watched their kid walk down the isle, stand on stage and sing songs. Wes and I included puffed up as if she was accepting an award as we watched her come in first leading the line. Leighton thought it was no big deal which is the good part.
Sadie yelled out "hey sissy" and waved at Leighton as she walked in.
 Afterwards the tradition at Little Feat Preschool is to smash the gingerbread houses they made and eat them. The girls jumped right in to get their treats.

We have also enjoyed getting all the holiday crafts Leighton's school has made recently such as this Christmas card. 
 It could be that I am pregnant or it could be that I just always like donuts but I have been using the excuse that we need to go by Top Pots regularly to get a holiday sprinkled donut :) The kids don't seem to mind as they are giving thumbs up here.
Last night we also went to see the Zoo lights. Each year I think Woodland Park zoo does more and more lights. The girls seemed to be more excited about the popcorn and fresh, hot powdered donuts than the lights but I think it is cool.
 Sadie was having a 2 year-old moment before we left....
 But quickly recovered....
 REST (Real Escape for Sex Trafficking) organization in Seattle that helps rescue and restore women from the industry asked if we could come decorate their new office space for the women. We were happy they asked and had fun putting up this tree and some other decorations for them. Leighton contributed an angel drawing on a card hanging on the tree.
Other holiday fun has been letting the kids and their friends decorate cookies. 
 And getting a walk in on one of the rare sunny days we have had lately....
 I enjoyed going to see the Sound of Music with my friend Melissa for her birthday. There is something cool about going to the live theatre.
 Lastly #3 has been getting a lot of love from the sisters. Leighton and baby were playing footsie... literally the baby was kicking Leighton's feet as they rested on my belly. And Sadie is always giving my belly kisses :) I can't believe Im almost 24 weeks! Some days I want it to slow down and others I am ready to hold the little bundle of joy.

Comments

Popular Posts