Babies Galore!

Well in less than 24 hours I became an aunt again…. twice! Michael and Katie had their new son, Parker James, on Friday September 25th and then Katie and Marc had their new daughter, Amelia Faith, on Saturday September 26th. So much excitement, pictures, face-timing, group text messages, etc  over the weekend and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Well thats is not true. I wanted to be there. I wanted to physically be in Louisville KY on Friday to let my brother tell me in person he had another son. And we wanted to be in Texas on Saturday when Wes' sis told us they had a girl! My emotional self actually got teary because I was so happy for them and then so sad to be missing this milestone moment with our siblings.

Yes technology is great but these are the for sure times that make living thousands of miles apart hard. We will get to meet Parker and Amelia in November so that is something to look forward to…
Here are some sweet pictures of our handsome new nephew and beautiful new niece!

Amelia Faith Austin 

Parker James Dudas 

Comments

Popular Posts