Family Photos- Discovery Park


Our friend at Kelsey has a photography business, SweetPeeksPhotography. Despite my general sour attitude toward having my picture taken, we asked her to take some family photos. I had to go in with the attitude of who cares if you don’t like the way you look, support a friend and I’m sure you will like the ones of the girls. Nothing to do with Kelsey's skills, just my own insecurities. Plus the four of us haven’t actually had our picture taken professionally ever. Though I consider my friend Kari (and assistants Melissa and Alicia) who have taken them for free for us to be “professional”.  Definitely a struggle for me to not look at pictures of myself pick them apart on all my imperfections. It is easy for me to see others as beautiful because God created them but for myself the struggle is real. All that to say here are some I really enjoyed as she captured the girls personality and our family having fun together which is what it is all about!


 Sisters! Sometimes so alike and sometimes so different....
 Our big 4 year old!
It was almost inpossible to get us all looking at camera at same time.
 We spend a lot of time chasing the girls for fun so I am thankful for the playful pictures!
Even though they arent looking at camera I like this picture, maybe because I am blurred... but really I just like us in the background "naturally" watching them explore.

 Love the ones of Wes and Sadie. She was all smiles when she was being thrown!



Comments

Popular Posts