Short and Sweet

Our first trip to our parents' houses since the move out west occurred last weekend. We went for a long four day weekend to see my parents in Hopkinsville KY then to Clarksville TN to see Wes' parents. By the time you factor in travel time we had approximately a day and half with each set of grandparents. So the trip was too short but very sweet. I enjoyed seeing them and I know they enjoyed getting their hands on Leighton. Emotionally it was hard to see Leighton at our parents' house and how much they were enjoying it, knowing she can not just pop over their house anytime. But Wes and I did reflect on how we feel responsibility, passion, and love for the Hallows Church and the people in Seattle. So that is a plus right?  Pictures from the weekend...
Dad got Leighton a wagon so he could pull her around inside and she loved it.
Playing with Papa.
Uncle Michael helping with bath time.
Playing after church
Michael and Katie drove down from Louisville to see us
Loving on Grami
Leighton a little concerned when I put her in my rocker  I had growing up.
Catching a ride on Big Daddy
Mema came to see us! 
Mimi and L peeping over the balcony
Oh and happy 9 month birthday to my sweet cheeks! Where is the time going?



Comments

Popular Posts