Dynamic Duo

The older Sadie gets the more and more I see these two being buddies. It is not always Sadie wanting to do what Leighton is doing but also Leighton wanting to be like Sadie or do what she is doing as well. Such an interesting dynamic to watch. It fascinates me. I never had a sister but Michael and I were close and only 19 months apart. I remember looking up to him, wanting him to like me, include me, etc.  Since we weren't the same gender we naturally were involved in different things. Sibling relationships are cool but I (am reminding myself especially since they are both girls) to also treat them like separate people who may be interested in different things. 
Cuddle bugs
Chef Sadie and Waitress Leighton at your service. 
 One of them wants a baby doll, then the other has to get a baby doll...
 I am really trying to get Leighton to want to read to Sadie
 One little girl makes a pallet and pretends to sleep then the other little girl joins….
 Sweet moments stealing kisses from a sleepy Sadie.
 Or a Sadie on the run….
 Catching each other at the end of the slide.
 Leighton wanting to get in Sadie's crib post-nap time.
 Or dress up her PJs with a fancy necklace.


Comments

Popular Posts