Side Hustle Austin Style

My old coworker, Sammy Burton, now works for Baxter (a company that makes medical technology and some medications). She connected me to them to speak on a very exciting topic "Pediatric Intravenous Continuous Infusion Medications: Upper hard dose limits and standardization of concentrations/syringe sizes"... only interesting to those in the field :) It was a quick trip for the conference to Austin Tx. The company paid me to do the talk and for all expenses which was very exciting! I dont enjoy traveling alone so I convinced Ashley to meet me there! It was nice to explore a new city with a friend I don't get to see often. We learned that there are millions of bats under a bridge by downtown that fly out for feeding at sunset most nights. That was a creepy but interesting experience. We walked as much as we could around the city and saw different areas, ate good food, and took in most of Austin! 


















 

Comments

Popular Posts