Girls Getaway and Bro's Weekend


My parents have been traveling a lot so they asked if they could fly myself and the girls down for a long weekend. I gladly said yes. I am happy to accompany my kids on all expense paid trips J that are fun for me too. I also miss my parents often so it was a treat for me as well. And the girls enjoy a little “girls trip” where they can time away from little brother. So the girls and I went south to Hopkinsville while Wes and Levi stayed back for a boys weekend. Wes bought a matching sweatshirt to Levi’s Cabela’s one and I think they wore it 4 days straight. He also got cap gun and they enjoyed staying in mostly and watching movies.

 

 

After we arrived in Nashville, we had breakfast in Clarksville with Mimi and Big. That was a fun surprise to get to spend some time with them.

 

Then we went to Hopkinsville and mostly ate out, worked out (girls enjoy going to the YMCA), got spoiled and lounged. I revert back to a child at my parents’ house so it was like they had three little (one big) girls. 

Oh and I forgot.... its always fun when your friends can see other parts of your life. My close friend, Devon, in Cleveland and her parents/daughter were on their way to FL and stay a night with us at my parents house. 
Leighton LOVES a Ferrells burger. She says she dreams of the taste. 

We then went to Nashville for one night where we stay at the Opryland Hotel. The girls love staying in hotels! My parents also treated us to Soundwaves passes which is the new indoor water park at the hotel. One of my dearest friends from  Seattle (now lives in Huntsville), Mary Ann drove up to Nashville with her kids and also went to  Soundswaves and stayed at Opryland with us! What a treat! I forgot how much I also enjoyed water slides J
Cant forget the elderly. Mom refuses to wear a swim suit and I am not in a swim skirt. 



Piper and Leighton picked up like old friends. I wish we lived closer! 

Until next time Nashville! 



Comments

Popular Posts