November Days


Well its Novemeber. Wes and I have spent our evenings either doing Restore group with a few other couples from church (highly recommend),  hanging out with new friends and church community, or watching drama historical pieces on Prime, Neflix or some other streaming system. 
When I can get individual dates with the kids, Levi and I enjoyed a coffee shop date. 
Sadie enjoyed a play date with some of her classmates. 
And we all enjoyed a 75 degree Nov day playing kickball with some other families from church. 
On a beautiful Sunday morning we went for a walk in Huntington woods. I made them wear "fall" clothes instead of work-out gear so I could snap pictures. I find it fun to take their pictures. They put up with me. 





































Still warm enough for bike rides and ice cream! 





Sadie's classmates! 



Leighton rides up some when we are driving around the neighborhood! crazy 

Sawyer had a Bernese mountain dog meet up/play date! 
Continuing to have fire side nights and s'mores! 


The girls love hosting tea parties together and inviting dolls sometimes. 
These two are the ones who give the most snuggles to Sawyer and he takes it! 







 

Comments

Popular Posts