Thanksgiving at the Lake

Lots of snuggle around the house with Sawyer for Levi and Leighton still. Leighton even covered him up with blankets


Leighton coordinated  a turkey craft for Levi. And Levi loves playing card games so we did that on a coffee date. 

And he is always right next to me when I am home. I tell him to go play with toys but he literally will just sit with me so I have to give him something to do, read, etc! 

First road trip with Sawyer to Michael and Katie's lake house on Lake Nolin. 
Lots of cousin and grandparent and outdoor living especially on their porch! 












Levi nonchalantly mimics adults .... so cute how I caught him doing what Papa is doing. 











Such a relaxing time taking walks, throwing rocks, campfires, porch swings, puzzles and too much yummy food. I am looking forward to going back in the summer to use his boat! 

 

Comments

Popular Posts