How is he already 3 months?

Time is flying as we celebrate 3 months of Levi! Levi loves interacting with people's faces. He is pretty easy to get to smile, chat and giggle/squeal. Levi still enjoys sleeping in the baby bjorn or wrap. He rides well in the carseat. We have really learned his cries to know sleepy verse hungry verse needs to burps. He likes it when you stand and he looks over your shoulder. He loves soaking in the bath tub and has a nice bedtime routine he has become accustomed too at the moment (knock on wood). 
Love this face! 
The girls still love interacting with him, especially Leighton. He is unsure of Sadie but will engage well with Leighton. But Sadie just loves holding him :) 
 First family of 5 selfie!  
then second... we like to all pile in Mom and Dad's bed

Levi and I are pretty connected. He is with me majority of the day so the shirt is perfect! Though he is the third kid, it never gets old how they began to recognize you, prefer you, and show love in return.

Bedtime routine is: 
1. Medicine
2. Bath
3. Book
4. Bottle 
not really given by Sadie
5. Bed (sleeps swaddled in basinet so picture a combination of below)

 He is an absolute edible sweetheart that steals my heart day after day :)  
I do have to admit that this morning, unexpected emotion hit as I thought about this quote "for all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you." I reflected back on the first time I got hold him after he was born and the first time I got to hold him after his intraventricular hemorrhage (official name for his brain bleed). I still get overwhelmed with emotion thinking of how I felt the day it both of those events happened but equally overwhelmed with gratitude to the Lord for how his hands cared/cares for Levi.
march 30, 2016
april 30, 2016


Comments

Popular Posts