We Heart Visitors

In the month of love (and still rainy season) we were fortunate to get visitors! The past two weeks we had my parents visit and Katie and Amelia come out to Seattle. It was a treat.
Amelia enjoyed our daily trips to Cafe Ladro 
Uncle Wes loves her (And Sadie loves her Daddy) 
Amelia also was a trooper and put up with the girls "decorating her"  with toys 
Amelia was such a sweet baby. I wanted to snack on her more than I did, but as with this entire pregnancy I have had cold after cold and didn't want to get into her face too much. I still admired her beautiful face :) I mean look at those eyes!
We spent most of their visit in our pjs 
 The girls main obsession was wanting to hold Amelia. Again she was a good sport.
 Mom and Dad did a great job of helping with girls to give me a break from lifting, bathing, and cooking. I appreciate the way the spoiled us all. Sadie was picking on Grami here.
 Leighton got to have a pedicure. I benefited from this excursion too.
 We dropped the grandparents and kids off at the kids museum for the day....and Wes and I sat back and watched as the grandparents chased them around free play at Seattle Gymnastics :)
 And Papa had to take them to ball game. A high school game was the only one I could find but we did get to watch a couple of the state's top 2 teams play.
 Many crafts (including decorating the house for Valentine's Day) was done on our rainy days. All the decor was fun for the girls but my nesting, claustrophobic self was happy when they came down :)
 The girls appreciated all the gifts and for those who sent gifts for Valentines Day... thank you so much! They love getting packages and cards!
for 2 she has some good dribbling skills  
 Thanks for coming! 

Comments

Popular Posts