bUmP-DATE


A little update for those wondering about #3. About 2 weeks ago we had a 30 week ultrasound to check my placenta and cord. Everything appeared fine according to the doctors. Baby looked good and growing appropriately. The girls were in the ultrasound room so I think the ultrasound tech wanted to be nice/fun for us and she switched her machine to the 3D version. She didn't tell us what she was doing so when we saw our babies face pop up on the screen, we were amazed! Shocked. It was so real. I mean I knew the baby was real but it wasn't a black and white skeleton picture this time. We saw cheeks, eyes, lips and nose. I think that day was the day I fell in love with the little person and became more and more excited to meet him/her. 

Now I am a few days shy of 32 weeks and even more ready to be not pregnant. I'm totally over the uncomfortable sleeping, heartburn, back and leg pain, and Braxton Hicks. I know that sweet face is worth it. I just need to be patient. I want to enjoy the last couple of weeks with these other two little babies before our world changes again. I know they won't remember life without Bean (our nickname for #3) but I will remember the sweet moments they shared as sister playing together, comforting each other, and their little late night conversations we hear after they are tucked in bed. Im going to miss this time with them so young. It goes by slow some days but oh so fast overall!  
 Also it just so happens 5 out of 5 ladies in our Missional Community at church are pregnant. Here is myself due first, then Natalie due with 2nd baby, Kelsey due with her 3rd, and Ashley due with 2nd all before July. (Michelle is not pictured). Crazy! Not sure what small group is going to look like come summer as we will have doubled the children :)





Comments

Popular Posts