My Favorite Videos

Okay these are my favorite videos (disclaimer: favorite videos of Jan 2016... I'm sure  I will enjoy others of the girls later and I know enjoyed some of them when they were younger). They are both 1- 2 minutes but worth watching.... especially for the grandparents.

First the girls learned the words to Adele's Hello song because we were playing over and over again the other day. We showed them the clip of Adele on Jimmy Fallon too. They told me to sit down as they were going to do a show for me and this is what I got....



Here is the Jimmy Fallon and Adele clip if you haven't seen it.  Note Sadie was trying to mimic The Tonight Show band with her shaker :) 

The other video is just the sweetest. Each girls reads one book with Wes and one book with me before bed. When we finished the other night, Sadie asked Leighton to read to her. Leighton picked a book she knew by heart of course so she would get it right. I snuck the camera around the door to get a glimpse of this precious moment.




Comments

Popular Posts