My Favorite Age

I don't have much credibility in picking a favorite age as I only have less than 4 years of experience. I mean the little babies are so sweet. The 2-3 year old kids are independent, easier, potty trained and you get to hear their thought process/the way they are learning which is cool. But I tell you what, a year and a half is pretty great. I love ~18 months which is where Sadie is now. She is still innocent to not throw too many fits, she is independent enough to go and do most things, she only requires one nap but still naps. She is sleeping through the night solid now and wants to potty train. She talks enough to communicate as she puts 2-3 words together. And the personality at this stage is great. She is interested in whatever I show her, still wants to cuddle with Mom, and charms others with waves, "hi" and "bye's". Its still young enough to be cute and not annoying when she interrupts. 18months is a fun age so I have to say in the less than 4  year old category, its my favorite age. I enjoyed this age with Leighton too. See pictures HERE for Leighton at 18 months.

Also I realized I take a lot of pictures of Sadie but not as many by herself or purposefully at milestone ages like I did Leighton. So we went to Swansons Nusery this Sunday morning to capture little Sadie at 18 months (she is 2 days shy of 19 months so we were cutting it close). We choose to go there because it was sunny out and taking pictures in their green houses provides good lighting without shadows. (I don't know photography but I at least know how to avoid shadows. Here are some of the pictures we got! She was mostly interested in the koi pond.








Of course I had to get a picture of Leighton too! They loved playing in the blue playhouse at Swanson's. 

Comments

Popular Posts