Football season and we are officially FAN(s)

I may have already admitted this but I went to a Seahawks football game two years ago (my first time) and I thought that when the #12 jersey was raised someone named FAN was having their number retired. Telling that story innocently at work the next day made me look like an idiot and appear to have a very low sports IQ. No one likes that. Over the last 3 years, the Moores have become real Seahawks fans. I hate to be called bandwagoners because truly we did not have a NFL team prior to moving here. Why do we like them...The Seahawks players/coach/ team are fun to watch, the vibe of city pride is exciting, we have learned about the players on the news, Russell Wilson comes to my job every week (ok I've only seen him once, but he visits the kids), Leighton likes finding 12th man flags around town and painting her toenails blue and green, and we have a daughter from Seattle (Sadie is born here and will always say that, which is still weird). We used to just pay attention to college football and pull for the SEC in general but now it is fun to have a NFL team to root for. First game of the season was last week and Seattle killed the Packers. We were all geared up!
 I tried to get the girls together for a pic. They wanted to sit on bowls. Well Sadie wanted to stand...
 Love my girlies! 

Comments

Popular Posts