New Years Resolution

No, I am not making a New Years resolution or judging anyone who does. It can be fun! But I did read some statistics I thought were interesting from a random statistic website

Top Ten New Year Resolutions for 2014: 
RankTop 10 New Years resolutions for 2014
1
Lose Weight
2
Getting Organized
3
Spend Less, Save More
4
Enjoy Life to the Fullest
5
Staying Fit and Healthy
6
Learn Something Exciting
7
Quit Smoking
8
Help Others in Their Dreams
9
Fall in Love
10
Spend More Time with Family

Percentage of people who are successful in achieving resolution: 8%

Again, reinforcing that we can not achieve anything on our own. I liked this blog post a guy at our church wrote in case your new year resolution involved "being a better Christian" or if you have ever just thought I need to "live for Christ" instead of "living/abiding in Christ" (I know I have!)  Its on our website http://hallowschurch.org or you can CLICK HERE Hope you enjoy the read! 

Happy New Year! 

Comments

Popular Posts