Sweets and Skating

Before we headed to the grandparents' houses for the Christmas week, the kids ended the semester with holiday parties and Sadie's class concert. 
I was extremely proud of my holly rice krispie treats and snowman donuts I sent for Sadie's class. 
 Levi helped me shop in the area of the city called Detroit Shoreway in between our house and downtown for teacher and boss gifts. We found some delicious local chocolates to share at Sweet Moses fountain shop. Levi was rewarded with a treat, of course.

Some of my coworkers went in together to buy gifts for a family this Christmas. Sadie went to help wrap! 
We are getting to know our church community more. After church lunch at Cody and Kelsey's! 
 This past Sunday we also went to the Cleveland Flea to browse. The girls ended up channelling their inner Food Network Holiday Baking Championship but painting edible cookies. Levi again enjoyed eating them.
 We ended our last week in Cleveland before Christmas with a little visit to downtown. They set up an outdoor skating rink complete with lights and holiday background music. The girls loved it. Levi stayed with me and threw snowballs and watched the horse drawn carriage.

 I thought Levi and I were smiling for a pic but he went in for the snuggle. Love. 
 Now to the grandparents' houses we go! 






Comments

Popular Posts