It's Sadie's turn!

I got her dressed and backpack packed (with extra pants) this morning. I grabbed a few pictures but then I had to go to work. Wes dropped Leighton off first then the whole way to Sadie's school she kept asking Wes, "where are we going?" Just so she could hear him say "Sadie's school" over and over. After dropping Leighton off for 2 years at Little Feat Preschool and attending numerous Christmas Pageants, Graduations, and more in support of Leighton it was finally Sadie's turn. She could not have been more excited. She kept talking about how we were going to drop her off and who her teachers were. She said her favorite part of the day was "large motor" or the gym area. Oh and she definitely remembered what she had for snack, that they read 2 books, she played alone in kitchen, didn't make any new friends yet, and had her hand painted by her teacher for a handprint placemat. It was very easy to get details of the day out of her when I got home from work. I loved
that of course.
advice from sister this morning 

I asked her the day before what she wanted to do when she was a grown up and she said "go out by myself" so I had to rephrase the questions to "what do you want to do when all your schooling is over as in a job?" and then she answered "be a pregnant pharmacy". Not pharmacist but pharmacy. It is sweet that she is trying to replicate me... kinda. Which she is right as I have been a pharmacist for 6 years and in that time had 3 kids so pregnant about half the time!

for this picture she said "take my picture in front of my bus. 40." (She likes it because it goes from Fremont to the Aquarium...city kid) and this same day she told me she was not going to live at our house anymore because I gave her soup for dinner instead of PB&J.... first threat to run away :( 

Anyway here is some pictures of her going into her class and the other night at open house....
her friend Rowe (I have been friends with his mom since we were pregnant with these two) 
open house night! 
 Love you, my Sadie! I am so excited for you to get to experience all the thrills of school too! Just don't try to grow up too fast, please.

Comments

Popular Posts