Shop with a purpose for the Holidays!


Afternoon all,
I think you have heard me mention Noonday before. There is a girl in my missional community who is one of their ambassadors, Ashley Titus. One of my co-workers, Jenn, and myself are going to host a trunk show for her in Nov. Since we couldn't invite all of you who are so far away, I wanted you to be aware of how to buy online if you would like. If you need Christmas gifts it is a great place to shop since you are not just buying gloves or earrings from a store that are massed produce (potentially made by slaves) but rather you are employing people in a variety of countries by directly purchasing their handmade products made with some quality stuff.   Guys you can buy for your wives too!

If you want to buy online go to http://ashleytitus.noondaycollection.com and at check out type "Jenn and Casey" in the trunk show blank. See below
Happy Shopping! 

Comments

Popular Posts