Fellowshipping and a Nephew!

 Michael and Katie welcomed Connor Andrew Dudas to the world on Aug 26th, which also happens to be my dad's birthday! Ill never be able to compete with that birthday gift for Dad again : ) I guess I did the same thing to Katie (Wes' sis) as Leighton was born on Wes' dad birthday. What are the odds for that to happen to both of our first borns? Crazy. They also didn't find out gender so I had my mom facetime me into the waiting room to see Michael's big announcement, ITS A BOY! It was exciting! I love him and it is an understatement to say how much I am dying to get him in my arms!
 We have had several opportunities to fellowship with other Hallows people this week. Wes and I have been taking turns leaving the house alone or with one of the kids to spend QT with friends but we also got to attend a few larger fellowships as a family. The church did a BBQ at the Hartman's Lake House for all the members! The kids liked taking turns riding in the kayaks.
Leighton and Wes taking a cruise! I think we need a couple of these :) 
Our women's bible study also kicked off the fall with a brunch! 
And Leighton has fellowshipped with her friends at the park! 
 Our missional community met at Golden Gardens this Tuesday for a hotdog/ smores bon fire. It is starting to feel like fall.  

Leighton had fun too and Wes had one of the girls graciously make me a birthday cake to celebrate turning 28 (it was windy so they were trying to save the candles). Boo for another year older...
 Sadie is now 6 weeks old and we are enjoying smiles and cooing from her. She is sweet but likes to be held by me a lot! She is weighing close to 11 lbs! Chunky Monkey! 
 Leighton has started reading to her which I love! Sadie is very interested : )
 We are excited about seeing family soon and I am dying to meet sweet Connor!!!! Leighton knows where we are headed! Thumbs up for being Kentucky bound soon!








Comments

Popular Posts