1st Birthday Party!

During our visit to KY/TN we planned to have Leighton's 1st birthday party so our parents, family and friends could celebrate with us! Since the weather was nice, I was able to decorate my parent's back porch and have the party outside. I made the decorations in Seattle for the most part and my mom got a lot of things that I could not travel via airplane. So big thanks to Mom and Katie (Michael's girlfriend) for all their help. Also thanks to Kelly Gonda for coming to the party and spending her time taking pictures so I did not have to worry about it! I am not crafty but I did have fun putting together a shabby chic theme birthday party for my dainty little girl. I had several dates with Joanne Fabrics : ) 
 
I can not express how grateful I am for the family and friends that came to L party. We know many of you traveled far to hang out for a few short hours. I wish I would have had more time to talk to everyone individually. Thank you all for being understanding and also for showering Leighton with love and gifts. You guys are amazing people and Wes, Leighton and I are happy you are in our lives and supportive of us and what we are doing in Seattle. Pictures of the guests...
Mema did a great job keeping the flies away! 
Some of our old Brookhills small group that traveled from Birmingham! 
And pictures of the birthday girl...
Wes and I trying to get her to dig in but she wouldnt...
She just wanted to share cake with Grami
Opening gifts...



Comments

  1. We had so much fun Casey!!! Leighton is beautiful and getting so big! So glad we got to see you guys even though it was a short visit! Glad you make it back safely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts