Photography by W & C


Leighton is growing up too fast! She turned six months a week or so ago on Nov 24th so we wanted to capture her personality, toys and new milestones in pictures! Again, as in her 3 month photo shoot, we do not have money to spend on a photographer or time to set appointments in advance so the parents took the pictures! Sunday's weather was perfect! It was chilly but there was not a cloud in the sky so we jumped on the opportunity to take Leighton's six month shots. She is a good subject. She lets me dress her up like a baby doll and she goes along with whatever we make her do!  (Besides the UK pics it was a northwest themed photoshoot : ) )































Comments

  1. Elena Collins12/06/2011

    Leighton is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Seriously adorable!! Usually I just view your blog posts through my email but I had to come leave a comment to let you know how precious she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! She us so cute... And I love the previous post of your home. I want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts