Spring (into Mid- Summer) Baseball
Wes coached Levi's team for the first time this year. I tried to step into coach's wife role, running the scoreboard and/or walk up music for the boys. I wasn't always consistent but happy to watch the boys play and cheer on Wes. He had to experience the politics of youth sports and the drama/rules/seriousness in which others take the league which was not always fun. But as he would say for the kids, it built character.
Overall they had a good season. The boys improved as did Levi in confidence and skill. Wes spent a lot of time on lineups......
And when I couldnt be at a game, I was thankful for a parent streaming Game Changer.
The girls supported, though Levi would have preferred them both at every game and for the entirety of the game. It was nice meeting a few other families I didn't know well this year too.





Comments
Post a Comment